Join Our Team of Professionals
We are constantly looking for skilled & talented individuals to continue our success as a leading and innovative company. If you’re interested in a career in the Laboratory Gas Generator Industry, whether it is in sales, service or support, we want to hear from you.
If there is not an open position listed at this time in your geographical region, please feel free to submit a resume for future consideration.
Email us at email@example.com.
Careers – Current Job Postings:
Field Service Technician
GGS is a leading Service Provider to Analytical Laboratories, providing Service, Support and Sales Solutions to the BioTech & Medical Industries across the USA. We are seeking a self-motivated & disciplined individual to join our team and be the next industry expert.
Main Job functions:
- Provide a high level of technical service delivery and technical support for GGS’s national customer base.
- Ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided for the service and support of all GGS supported equipment’s by working within a “right first time” culture.
- Conduct preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis, breakdown repairs and installations at customer sites and provide technical support over the phone.
- Support local office operations.
- Maintain personal stock of parts and carry out inventory checks as requested
- Work with the sales team to develop both sales and service business in the territory
- Ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and equipment support.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics, experience, & skills:
- Educational requirements – Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of maintaining pressure systems and field service experience in a similar or related industry would be an advantage.
- A good understanding & working knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- An appreciation and basic understanding of electronic control systems (PLC’s).
- Must have ability to read & understand schematics and circuit diagrams
- Must have experience using a range test equipment
- Self – disciplined, self – motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision. MUST possess Common Sense.
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight business deadlines.
- Good communication, IT and interpersonal skills, with a good working knowledge of computers & Microsoft Office and be capable of adapting to new software.
- Veterans with technical backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
This position requires the following:
A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Ability to pass a background and drug test
Ability to work unsupervised
Ability to lift 60-70 lbs of uneven weight
Ability to crouch, lift, push, pull, etc.
Ability to travel extensively (No Weekends)
GGS is offering a competitive package to the right candidate.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. GGS will contact you as soon as possible!
GGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.